Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Names changed to protect the innocent

Blogging at or about work has gotten some people fired. It's going to hard to blog about work and not mention such sticky topics as office politics (which I'm usually kind of oblivious to), interaction among co-workers, general rants about what someone did that annoyed me.So I'm going to try to preface any blogging I do here with these guidelines (whether Steve follows them is his business, he's higher up on the food chain than me and less disposable to the company).

  • I won't use names, unless I've gotten permission from the person in question.
  • I'll try to leave out any unnecessary details so as not to identify a co-worker that I might be ranting about.
  • Hypothetical means just that.

SAFRAN: Agreed. We don't want to be in the business of slamming others. I don't think we should be doing full-on rants anyway, as this is more about our work relationship and less about others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryce Eddings said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home