Monday, September 12, 2005

Relationships

Steve, can you clarify what you meant earlier today about writing more about workplace interaction? I'm afraid I wasn't totally awake yet. Thanks.

SAFRAN: Yeah, I'm pretty good at demanding a big idea without giving any salient details at all. Sorry.

What I mean is that I think this blog will be more useful to readers if we also post articles we find about work life. If we find something useful about work stress, problems, ideas, great stories... items that readers could apply to their work lives. (Maybe I should actually find some examples.)

Feel free to shoot down the idea. I'm just looking at ways to expand the scope of this, while still having a good blog. Ideally the articles would be stuff that you or I would share with each other anyway. ("Webbies Who Hate Bosses And The Men Who Love Them" kinds of things...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home