Friday, October 14, 2005

One more

Allow me one last thing..I have been meaning to post this for a while but between the move and the holidays it got away from me.

I have been thinking about my future in this industry. I want to become indispensable at work, as per your suggestion. So, as soon as the move is complete, I'm ready to start.

Editing, producing, the works.....I want to ensure future job security somehow.

I'd also like to sit down with you and HR and discuss the health insurance thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a Career Leadership program designed to identify, encourage and promote the next generation of corporate leaders among men and women and ethnic minorities across the World. You can read about it at http://interviewteacher.com/blog/?p=46

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home